Become an Ambassador
The Involvement Ambassadors are a group of experienced undergraduate students who are available for one-on-one consultations and group presentations that help connect fellow students to resources to get involved on Mizzou’s campus. Involvement Ambassadors also participate in outreach events, such as The Get Involved Fair and Involvement Week, to promote the benefits of campus involvement.
Responsibilities of Involvement Ambassadors
- Attend mandatory training
- Serve 2+ office hours per week
- Facilitate approximately 3-5 group presentations per semester
- Available for Get Involved Fair & Involvement Week
- Available for tabling at approximately 3-5 outreach events to promote campus involvement and the Involvement Ambassadors
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for Mizzou and campus involvement!
Approximate Selection Timelines
- Late February: Applications open on OrgSync
- Early – Mid March: Application deadline at 5 p.m.
- Early March: Interview invitations sent via email
- Late March: Interviews
- Spring Trainings:
- Early April
Completing an application does not guarantee your acceptance as a Involvement Ambassador, but it will be used in the selection process. Check OrgSync in the Spring Semester for more information.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.