Become an Ambassador
The Involvement Ambassadors are a group of experienced undergraduate students who are available for one-on-one consultations and group presentations that help connect fellow students to resources to get involved on Mizzou’s campus. Involvement Ambassadors also participate in outreach events, such as The Get Involved Fair and Involvement Week, to promote the benefits of campus involvement.
Responsibilities of Involvement Ambassadors
- Attend all Involvement Ambassador trainings
- Attend monthly group meetings
- Maintain 2 office hours/week
- Maintain consultation appointments
- Help maintain an orderly space in the Student Organization space within the Center for Student Involvement
- Assist the Graduate Assistant and the Coordinator of Student Organizations, as needed
- Facilitate approximately 3-5 group presentations/semester
- Serve as a committee member for one of the following Involvment Ambassador committees:
- Membership Development
- Communications and Marketing
- Serve as a representative throughout Involvement Week
- Participate in personal and professional development activities throughout the academic year
- Table at approximately 3-5 outreach events including Summer Welcome and the Get Involved Fair
- Exemplify a positive attitude and enthusiasm for Mizzou and student involvement!
Approximate Selection Timelines
- Applications open NOW on OrgSync
- March 1st: Application deadline at 5 p.m.
- Early March: Interview invitations sent via email
- Mid – Late March: Interviews
- Spring Training:
- Early April
- Fall Training
- Monday evening, one week before the start of classes.
Completing an application does not guarantee your acceptance as an Involvement Ambassador, but it will be used in the selection process. Applications are open NOW and will close on March 1 @ 5 pm.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.